Cost to Attend
The Cost of graduation is $49.00 which includes your cap, gown, and tassel.
Students graduating with a GPA of 3.0 or higher can order an honors cord for an additional $10. Official ceremony regalia must be purchased from Lakewood College.
- Payment Options: Debit Card, Master Card, VISA, Discover.
Renaissance Cleveland Hotel
(Location of the Graduation)
24 Public Square,
Cleveland, OH 44113
Rooms have been reserved at a special rate of $159.00
(To ensure the group rate you must book by June 19, 2013).
Dial toll-free (800) 468-3571 to book your room.
When making reservations, please mention Lakewood College.
OR book online using the group code provided here: Renaissance Cleveland Hotel
Doubletree by Hilton
1111 Lakeside Ave,
Cleveland, OH 44114
Holiday Inn Express
629 Euclid Ave,
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
For more hotel options visit your favorite travel website to complete a booking.
After the ceremony, enjoy your afternoon exploring the beautiful city of Cleveland! Lakewood College will provide discounted to tickets for you and your family to many of Cleveland’s biggest destinations! Reward yourself with an amazing vacation while you are here. Check out our list of suggested places.
Spend quality time with your family and visit these fun and educational attractions.
- Greater Cleveland Aquarium
- General Admission: $21.95
- Children ages 2-12: $15.95
- Seniors 60+: $19.75
- Active and retired military plus immediate family receive a 20% discount
- Great Lakes Science Center
- General Admission: $14
- Children ages 2-12: $12
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- Active Military and immediate family free with Military I.D.
- Children’s Museum of Cleveland
- $7.00 per person
- Infants 11 months and under: free
Attend an arena football game or see the Lion King while you are in town! Cleveland has plenty of museums to explore and discover at your convenience!
- Visit the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, OH
- General Admission: $22.00
- Seniors 62+:$18
- Children ages 6-12: $16
- Active duty Military Adult: $17
- Active duty Military Senior: $13
- Veteran adult: $20
- Veteran senior: $16
- Children of Veterans: $14
- Watch the Gladiators vs. Orlando Predators at The Quicken Loans Arena
- Ticket prices range from $10-$85
- See the Lion King at the Playhouse Square Theater!
- Visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- General Admission: $22
- Senior 65+: $17
- Children 9-12: $13
- Children 8 and under: FREE
- Military: $17 with ID
- Explore the Museum of Contemporary Art
- General Admission: $8
- Seniors 65+: $6
- Children under 6: FREE
- Discover the Cleveland Museum of Art
- Make a pit stop at Cedar Point amusement park!
- Single day pass adult: 54.99
- Single day pass junior/senior: $29.99
- Enjoy rides at Kennywood amusement park!
- Adult day pass: $39.99
- Junior (under 46 inches): $26.99
- Senior 55+: $19.99
Experience Cleveland’s thrilling music scene at one of these popular venues!
- House of Blues
- Nationally known entertainment venue that offers live music of all genres.
- Beach land Ballroom
- Nationally acclaimed concert club that features national and regional artists.
- Grog Shop
- Independent music venue featuring national and local acts of every genre.
- Pea Body’s
- Locally known music venue featuring the punk, rock, and grunge genres.
- Happy Dog
- Live music on Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights by Cleveland’s best Local bands and regional touring acts.
- Featured on Down Beat’s list of the 100 best Jazz Clubs in the world.
Night on the Town
Have a well deserved night on the town! Downtown Cleveland has a variety of restaurants, bars, and clubs to explore and relax. Enjoy Cleveland’s casino, laugh at the comedy club, show off your bowling skills, or dance the night away at one of these hot spots!
- Horseshoe Casino Cleveland
- The Improv Comedy Club
- Hilarities 4th Street Theater
- The Corner Alley: bowling alley, restaurant and martini bar
- Cadillac Ranch/Barroom
- Goodtime III Dance Cruise
- The Velvet Dog Nightclub
- Pickwick & Frolic Restaurant and Club
- Shooters restaurant and club
There are plenty of places to shop while you’re here, from trendy downtown locations, specialty outlets, or other one-of-a-kind shopping centers in the Cleveland area!
- The Galleria at Erieview
- Tower City Center
- Crocker Park
- Legacy Village
- Aurora Farms Premium Outlets
- Lodi Station Outlets
- West Side Market
Participate in one of Cleveland’s many summer art or music festivals!
- Mid July- TOPS Kids Fest
- 7/18-7/20 – Lodi Sweet Corn Festival
- 7/18-7/21 – St. Paul Grecian Festival
- 7/19-7/20 – Kent Blues Fest
- 7/19-7/21 – Lambert Days
- 7/19-7/21 – Island fest
- 7/19-7/21 – Cleveland Irish Cultural Festival
- 7/20– Willoughby Artsfest
- 7/20 – Fremont Art and Music Festival
- 7/20-7/21 – Serbian Festival
- 7/20-7/21 – Burning River Fest
Enjoy the scenery- go for a swim along Lake Erie beaches or enjoy a relaxing nature walk at one of Cleveland’s Metro Parks!
- Cleveland Lakefront State Park
- Memphis Kiddie Park
- Cleveland Botanical Garden
- Nature Center at Shaker Lakes
- Cain Park
- Edgewater State Park
- Cleveland Metro Parks
There’s something to suit everyone’s taste at Cleveland’s most popular restaurants! Explore ethnic inspired cuisine or enjoy a classic American meal.
- Bar Louie
- American cuisine for casual dining!
- Bar Uno
- Traditional American cuisine located on the CSU campus!
- Entertaining Japanese Hibachi!
- Blue Point Grille
- Get the best seafood in town!
- Brasa Grill
- Authentic Brazilian Steakhouse!
- City Tap
- American bar and grill with over 40 beers on tap!
- Flannery’s Pub
- Traditional Irish cuisine and pub!
- Hard Rock Café
- Nationally known restaurant chain featuring a variety of American cuisine options!
- House of Blues
- Nationally known restaurant and live music venue!
- John Q’s Steakhouse
- Cleveland’s best steakhouse serving certified Angus beef!
- Featured on Man vs. Food serving gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches!
- Sushi Rock
- Northeast Ohio’s favorite sushi restaurant!
- Winking Lizard
- American cuisine with a beer list that does not compare!
- Home of the overstuffed sandwich!